PreviDent® 5000 Plus (1.1% Sodium Fluoride) Prescription Toothpaste
BETTER COMPLIANCE FOR BETTER RESULTS
Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Plus is a 5000 ppm fluoride toothpaste that combines the cleaning power of a toothpaste for dental caries protection.
Characteristics and Benefits
- Significant remineralization of root caries in just 3 months (38%) and 6 months (57%)1
- Great-tasting spearmint and Fruitastic*™
- One-step procedure, better patient compliance
- Therapeutic decay prevention safe for exposed root surfaces
*In the U.S., Fruitastic is a licensed trademark of National Fruit Products Co., Inc.
- Baysan A et al. Reversal of primary root caries using dentifrices containing 5,000 and 1,100 ppm fluoride. Caries Res. 2001:35:41-46.
- MacDonald S. Tooth decay and the soda factor. The Cincinnati Enquirer. April 7,1999:E1,E5.
- ADA Council on Access, Prevention and Interprofessional Relations. Treating carries as an Infectious disease. JADA. 1995;126(suppl):2-S-15-S.
- American Dental Association, Accepted Dental Therapeutics Ed. 40 (Chicago, 1984): 405-407.
- Englander HR et al., JADA 75 (1967): 638-644.
- Englander HR et al., JADA 78 (1969): 783-787.
- Englander HR et al., JADA 83 (1971): 354-358.
Indications and Usage
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
A dental caries preventive; for once daily self-applied topical use.
Other Colgate Products Related to Caries
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Booster Plus (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® Varnish (Rx only)
- Colgate® Phos-Flur® Rinse
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Enamel Protect (Rx only)
- Colgate® 360°® Fresh 'N Protect™ Tween Toothbrush
- Colgate® 360°® Toothbrush
- Colgate® Gel-Kam® Preventative Treatment Gel
- Colgate® Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Dry Mouth (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Sensitive (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® Brush-on Gel (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® Dental Rinse (Rx only)
- Colgate® Wave™ Gum Comfort Toothbrush
- Colgate® Wave™ Toothbrush
- Colgate® Wave™ ZigZag™ Toothbrush