Now available in larger 946 mL bottle
Colgate* Peroxyl* Mouthrinse
Cleanses & Promotes Healing of Minor Oral Wounds.
Colgate* Peroxyl* is an alcohol-free oral debriding agent and oral wound cleanser that cleanses and promotes healing of minor oral wounds. It is powered by 1.5% hydrogen peroxide and its oxygenating action removes debris and helps prevent infection.
- Contains 1.5% hydrogen peroxide
- Ready to use solution, should not be diluted
- Great tasting mint flavour
- Alcohol-free formula
- Antiseptic mouth rinse to help lower bioburden when conducting procedure
- Formula helps prevent infection and oxygenating action removes oral debris to facilitate healing
- Cleanses and promotes healing of minor oral wounds (oral sores, irritations, mouth burns)
- Soothes minor gum inflammation from dental procedures, dentures and orthodontic appliances
- Ideal for patients with sensitive mouths
Colgate* Peroxyl* is for temporary use to cleanse canker sores and minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury or other irritations of the mouth and gums such as mouth burns, cheek bites and toothbrush abrasions.
Adults and children 6 years and over:
- Do not swallow
- Use up to 4 times daily (after meals and at bedtime) or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Rinse with half a capful (10 mL) for one minute and spit out
- Children 6 to 12 years should be supervised during use
- Ask a dentist or physician before using in children under 6 years of age
- Unless instructed by a dentist or physician, stop after 7 days of continuous use.
Peroxyl Alcohol-Free 946ml Mint
Peroxyl Alcohol-Free 237ml Mint
Active Ingredient: Hydrogen peroxide 1.5% (w/v)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, sorbitol, propylene glycol, poloxamer 338, polysorbate 20, methyl salicylate, menthol, sodium saccharin, FD&C blue no. 1
Important Safety Information:
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if :
- irritation, pain or redness persists
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve after 7 days
- swelling, rash or fever develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.