Colgate* PreviDent* Booster Plus
(1.1% Sodium Fluoride)
PreviDent* Booster Plus with tricalcium phosphate is our most advanced formula for unsurpassed remineralization†,1
Characteristics and Benefits
- Unique patented formula4
- Significant remineralization of root caries in just three months (32.8%) and six months (59.6%)3
- 26% Faster fluoride dispersion in the saliva versus our regular 5000ppm toothpaste**
- Mild formula
- Unsurpassed remineralization†,2 vs. Clinpro™ 5000 & MI Paste Plus™
- "Delivers an 86% improvement in fluoride uptakeⱡ,3
- Helps strengthen enamel
- Faster fluoride dispersion in saliva**"
- Mild cleaning system with low abrasion
Indications and Usage
For once-daily self-applied topical use as a dental caries preventative in adults and pediatric patients age 6 years and older.
† Statistically better when compared to MI Paste PlusTM topical cream. ⱡ Comparison vs PreviDent*BoosterTM/MC**Based on in vitro study.
1. Joziak MT, et al. Comparison of enamel fluoride uptake and fluoride release from liquid and paste dentrifrices. J Dent Res. 2003; 82(Sp Issue). Abstract 1355.
2. Data of file; Colgate-Palmolive, 2012. In vitro pH cycling model after 10 and 20 days.
3. Data on file; Colgate-Palmlolive, 2012. In vitro standard method for enamel fluoride uptake.
Colgate* SlimSoftTM/MC ToothbrushColgate* SlimSoft TM/MC is specially designed to provide increased reach below the gumline and between teeth for effective plaque removalView product »
Colgate® PreviDent® Varnish (Rx only)View product »
Colgate® PreviDent® Dry Mouth5000 ppm fluoride liquid gel toothpaste, now with tricalcium phosphate and FluoriGard™ technology.View product »
Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 PlusColgate® PreviDent® 5000 Plus is a 5000 ppm fluoride toothpaste that combines the cleaning power of a toothpaste for dental caries protection.View product »