Colgate* PreviDent* 5000 Plus
(1.1% Sodium Fluoride) Toothpaste
Colgate* PreviDent* 5000 Plus is a toothpaste that can deliver 5000 ppm fluoride. It combines the cleaning power of a toothpaste with fluoride for dental caries protection.
- High fluoride dental cream
- 5000 ppm F
- Significant remineralization of root caries in just three months (32.8%) and six months (59.6%)2
- Great tasting Spearmint and Fruitastic*™ flavours
- One step procedure, better patient compliance, superior clean1
- Therapeutic decay prevention
- Therapeutic decay prevention safe for exposed root surfaces
- Flavour choice and compliance
How will Colgate* PreviDent* 5000 Plus benefit younger patients?
Younger patients need fluoride defense. Young patients will flip over the flavour of Colgate* PreviDent* 5000 Plus Fruitastic.
- Daily consumption of non-diet soft drinks for 12 to 19 year olds at least doubled between 1977 and 19943
- Laboratory tests show sugary sodas eat away at tooth enamel3
- An estimated one quarter of school-aged children experience three quarters of the general population's dental decay4
A dental caries preventive; for once daily self-applied topical use. Colgate* PreviDent* 5000 Plus brand of 1.1% sodium fluoride in a squeeze-tube is easily applied onto a toothbrush. This dental cream should be used once daily in place of your regular toothpaste unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional. May be used in areas where drinking water is fluoridated since topical fluoride cannot produce fluorosis. (See WARNINGS for exception.)
1. Data on file. Final report: Stained pellicle removal study number 00-1409. Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
2 .Baysan A. et. al. Reversal of primary root caries using dentifrices containing 5,000 and 1,100 ppm fluoride. Caries Res. 2001:35:41-46.
3. MacDonald S. Tooth decay and the soda factor. The Cincinnati Enquirer. April 7,1999:E1,E5.
4. ADA Council on Access, Prevention and Interprofessional Relations. Treating carries as an Infectious disease. JADA. 1995;126(suppl):2-S-15-S.
5. American Dental Association, Accepted Dental Therapeutics Ed. 40 (Chicago, 1984): 405-407.
6. H.R. Englander et al., JADA 75 (1967): 638-644.
7. H.R. Englander et al., JADA 78 (1969): 783-787.
8. H.R. Englander et al., JADA 83 (1971): 354-358.
Colgate* 360°* Sensitive Pro-Relief* ToothbrushColgate* 360°* Sensitive Pro-Relief* offers a gentle whole mouth clean. Comfortable for patients with dentin hypersensitivity.View product »
Colgate* Cavity Protection ToothpasteHelps strengthen teeth with cavity-fighting fluoride protection and a great mint taste that leaves your patients' mouths feeling clean and fresh.View product »
Colgate* Extra Clean* ToothbrushColgate* Extra Clean* ToothbrushView product »
Colgate* Kids' ToothbrushesDesigned to encourage children to brush!View product »