Colgate* PreviDent* Sensitive (1.1% Sodium Fluoride)
The PreviDent* you know (5000 ppm fluoride), with 5% potassium nitrate.
There's a PreviDent* that is perfect for your patients with sensitive teeth.
- Unique patented formula4
- Significant remineralization of root caries in just three months (32.8%) and six months (59.6%)3
- 26% Faster fluoride dispersion in the saliva versus our regular 5000ppm toothpaste**
- 5% potassium nitrate
- Mild formula
- Interproximal and thorough coverage
- Therapeutic decay prevention safe for exposed root surfaces
- Faster fluoride dispersion in the saliva
- Helps to maximize sensitivity relief2
- "Low abrasion Level
- Mild mint flavor
- Soothing brushing experience which maximizes patient compliance"
A dental caries preventive and sensitive teeth toothpaste; for twice daily self-applied topical use, followed by rinsing. Helps reduce the painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact in adult patients and children 12 years of age and older. Colgate* Prevident* SensitiveTM/MC brand of 1.1% sodium fluoride toothpaste with 5% potassium nitrate in a squeeze bottle is easily applied onto a toothbrush. This toothpaste should be used twice daily in place of your regular toothpaste unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional. May be used in areas where drinking water is fluoridated since topical fluoride cannot produce fluorosis.
For complete information, refer to the Information tab
1. Baysan A, et al. Reversal of primary root caries using dentifrice containing 5,000 and 1,100 ppm fluoride. Caries Res. 2001;35:41-46
2. Federal Register, Vol 57, No 91, May 11, 1992:20114-20115
3. Joziak, et al. Comparison of enamel fluoride uptake and fluoride release from liquid and paste dentifrices. J. Dent. Res. 2003; 82(Sp. Issue);Abs. 1355
4. U.S. patent 6,290,933
**Based on in vitro study.
Colgate* Peroxyl* MouthrinseColgate* Peroxyl* Mouthrinse is a patented oral debriding agent/wound cleanser for temporary use to cleanse canker sores and minor oral wounds or minor gum inflammation.View product »
Colgate* Optic White* Advanced MouthwashActively whiten and seal out new stains† with Colgate* Optic White* Advanced MouthwashView product »
Colgate Total* MouthwashColgate Total* Mouthwash provides your patients with 12-Hour Antibacterial Protection Even After Eating & Drinking*.View product »
NEW Colgate Total* Professional Clean ToothpasteNew Colgate Total* delivers comprehensive benefits for the whole mouth.View product »