Colgate Total* Mouthwash
Colgate Total* Mouthwash provides your patients with 12-Hour Antibacterial Protection Even After Eating & Drinking*1.
- 0.075% Cetylpyridinium Chloride
- 0.05% Sodium Fluoride
- Alcohol-free formula
- 12 hour antibacterial protection, even after eating and drinking1
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on contact2
- Helps prevent and reduce cavities*3,4
- Helps prevent and reduce plaque*3,4
- Helps prevent and reduce gingivitis*3,4
- Great taste
What is the technology behind Colgate Total* Mouthwash?
Colgate Total* contains 0.075% Cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) and 0.05% Sodium Fluoride, ingredients that help prevent and reduce cavities, plaque, gingivitis, bad breath and provides 12-hour antibacterial protection1.
Does Colgate Total* Mouthwash contain alcohol?
No, Colgate Total* Mouthwash does not contain alcohol.
Can Colgate Total* Mouthwash be used daily?
Yes, Colgate Total* has been designed for daily use. It provides 12-hour protection against germs, even after eating and drinking1.
Does Colgate Total* contain fluoride?
Yes, Colgate Total* Mouthwash contains fluoride which helps prevent cavities.
Indications: Helps prevent cavities, plaque and gingivitis.
Usage: Use twice daily after brushing with toothpaste. Recommended for adults & children 12 years and over.
* With twice-daily continued use.
1. Data on file. Colgate-Palmolive Company. May 2013.
2. Data on file. Colgate-Palmolive Company. May 2013.
3. Data on file. Colgate-Palmolive Company. January 2012.
4. Data on file. Colgate-Palmolive Company. January 2013.